Franchise Fee and Royalties
- The calculations for Franchise Fee and Royalty are simple and transparent.
- Franchise Fee is based on the potential of a location / city.
- Monthly Royalty payments equal to a fixed fee of the collections.
- As mentioned above, it is a fixed fee of the net monthly sales realized, and is payable each month by the Franchise to the Franchisor.
- It is a one time payment in consideration for the granting of the Franchise.
- Franchise is granted for an initial period of five years.
- This covers the cost of Location Approval as well as Initial Training of the Staff and Management of the Franchisee.
- Granting of Franchise gives the Franchisee the right to use SKM Brand
- Name, SKM Products and SKM Standard Operating Processes.